MACDOUGALL BATS Power Wood M-21 Adult Wood Composite/Laminate Bat BBCOR (FREE S&H)
The patented Powerwood bat outlasts and outperforms all others because of its unique laminated design, True Hickory handle and rock hard Pacific Madrone barrel. It's a difference that you'll notice it the first time you hit with it. Even the sound is awesome!
All Powerwood bats are BBCOR certified and have a -2 to -2.5 swingweight.
All models have a very balanced feel and the power optimized barrel and taper for max power transfer.
Why It’s the Best
The Perfect Blend of Tradition and Technology
The MacDougall & Sons PowerWood™ is available in three models: the M-10, M-14 and the M-21. All are handcrafted and come with an industry leading 5 month breakage warranty and a one year manufacturing defect warranty . Patents 7972229 and >8409038.
- PROVEN to have the best head to head performance at the Sports Science Lab. Check it out!
- NCAA approved as a "solid wood bat" -- BBCOR certified
- True Hickory handle for unparalleled stiffness, effectively transferring more power into the ball.
- Super hard Pacific Madrone barrel for balance, hardness and more pop
- Lasts up to 10 times longer than regular all-wood bats**
- Center-of-Balance is over an inch closer to the hands for a more balanced feel
- Moment-of-Inertia and Swing Weight numbers on every bat
- Available in lengths from 31" to 34" in 1/2" increments for custom fit
- Made in USA -- Bend, Oregon
It's not Rocket Science, but it's close.
PowerWood Technology goes into every bat we make. But what goes into PowerWood Technology? High- tolerance joinery, True Hickory and Madrone hardwoods, plus a special laminating process, to name a few. All combine to create a bat that will never shatter or splinter - something other all-wood bats can't do. No foreign materials like plastic, foam, metal or fiberglass. We stay true to the Baseball Tradition.
On top of all this is a finishing process that is unparalleled in the industry. Powerwood bats are around taking a beating for a long time so we have to go to special lengths to keep them looking good. There are 2 different products in 5 different coats on the barrel. Heat cured. The handle is asked to do different things than the barrel, so we came up with our own recipe that impregnates a natural oil mix deep into the wood to seal it and provide resiliency, but not take away that "wood feel". (John is a big Vladamir Guerrero fan and thinks EVERYONE should hit barehanded)
|This bat is in stock and ready to ship in most cases. If we run out of a size or color it will take about 2-3 weeks to deliver your bat.|
|Similar to a C271|
|1 1/4" Bottom Hand|
|15/16" Top Hand|
|1 year limited manufactures warranty and 5 month breakage manufactures warranty. This is a manufactures warranty, we will not replace any broken bats.|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: